This is based on the situation in the USA but there are many similarities in other countries like the UK. Click on the image to go directly to Dr. Mercola’s full article.
- According to Dr. Thomas Frieden, former director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is the third leading cause of death in the U.S., having killed 170,000 of the 5.4 million Americans who had tested positive as of August 2020
- Research shows anywhere from 250,000 to 440,000 Americans die each year from preventable medical errors, far more than COVID-19, especially if you exclude those with comorbidities. While unrecognized, medical errors have, for many years, been the third leading cause of death ( Is the UK percentage much different? )
- Many who died from COVID-19 were victims of medical error. As of May 2020, 42% of all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. had also occurred in nursing homes, primarily in states where governors had forced long-term care facilities to accept infected patients, which is yet another mistake (This is now recognized to be a significant factor in the UK )
- According to the CDC, only 6% of the total COVID-19-related deaths in the U.S. had COVID-19 listed as the sole cause of death on the death certificate (This is also a problem in the UK.)
- Medical treatments showing significant promise have also been censored and even barred from use based on falsified and seriously flawed studies, thereby raising the death toll. ( It has taken months to accept low Vitamin D increases the risk of infection, and Vitamin C & Nitric oxide has been shown to aid recovery -See “Coronavirus-19 The Role of Ascorbic Acid & Nitric Oxide in Therapy”)